The Koolair PM500-115 or 230 is a completely submersible sealless centrifugal magnetic drive marine hvac pump. Model generates a maximum flow of 8.5 gallons per minute and furthermore a maximum head of 19 feet at 25 PSI. The PM500-115 is also ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected.
Replaces March LC-3CP-MD Pump with a 115 or 230 volt motor.
500 GPH (Gallons Per Hour).
Features & Benefits Of Our PM500 115 or 230 Marine Coolant Pumps
- To withstand thermal overloads without failure, the pump has run dry protection. Finally when cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet make up the wet end materials exposed to liquids. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and also the Cord will come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a ¾” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty marine base and also the original base in contrast to other pumps.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V, .05 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- Maximum internal pressure is 25 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.
Most commonly used on your boat or yacht for marine air conditioning while circulating seawater.
Koolair Pumps | Run Dry Protection To Keep You Cool.