A very economical solution for more light and fresh air onboard. The Series 20 is a manual sliding marine roof, delivered as a pre-mounted solution with all the necessary hardware for a quick and easy installation. The Series 20 provides a very large opening and a completely watertight seal.
Based on over 75 years of automotive research and development, the design and engineering of the Series 20 is reliable and built to stand up against tough marine conditions, ensuring customers’ safety and enjoyment.
With the manual sliding roof, Webasto offers a very economical solution for more light and fresh air onboard. In order to ensure reliable quality, the design is derived from the proven Webasto marine roofs. The system is delivered as a premounted solution with all necessary hardware allowing quick and easy installation.
– Electric, smooth operation
– Simple plug-in-play installation leading to short installation times
– Insulated panels keep heat out of the interior of the boat
– New and modern look to a traditional hatch
– Tilting and sliding mechanism
– Compact dimensions ensure a good fit on the wheelhouse or cockpit canopy
|Frame material||Aluminum anodized|
|Panel material||Full acrylic panel with screen print|
|Mechanism||Aluminum anodized tracks|
|Overall dimensions L x W x H||58.6” x 31.9” x 2.4″|
|Cut-out dimensions L x W||30.3” x 28.3”|
|Operation Mode||Electrical 12 VDC|
|Corner Radius||2.6″ (65mm)|