BōT RōP Mount-Snap Hook
Meet The Product
We've all done it!
We pull into the dock after a fun day on the water and forget where our lines are!? The driver and passengers frantically search for them while trying not to hit the dock and damage the boat. Finally, a passenger finds the algae-infested, frayed mooring line and frustratingly ties the boat with a haphazard knot on the bulky cleat. Meanwhile, the driver finds some crazy way to tie up the other side, with the line woven between two posts with some knot they learned in boy scouts.
Well, BōT RōP (Boat Rope) solves this problem with its retractable mooring system, that replaces traditional three-strand dock lines and toe-stubbing cleats. Inside a rust proof enclosure, the lockable mooring device stores and protects the double braided mooring line and the plastic coated snap hook. Flush to the surface there is nothing to trip over, thus providing safety while walking on the dock. To help find BōT RōP after dark, a solar-powered LED light is installed on the cover.
Benefits of BōT RōP
- Sits flush to the boat dock so there aren't any cleats to trip over, thus eliminating injury and safety hazards.
- The convenient retractable line makes it easy to find the length you need, in addition to concealing the rope back into the canister to eliminate tripping hazards.
- A solar LED light illuminates the area, eliminating tripping hazards and ensuring safety, while allowing you to spot your dock and moor at night.
- The stainless steel lockable latch prevents thieves from stealing the entire device or the mooring line.
- The product's coating and stainless steel parts prevent corrosion and rust to ensure longevity.
- The stainless steel spring, along with the retractable line, allows the user to conceal the rope in a clean and safe place, out of the elements and free from algae.
- The eleven lag bolt attachment to the dock and the quality design, allow for a strong and durable tie up, no matter the condition.
- The 9 1/2 foot rope allows you to moor your boat without trouble.
- The "Tide Adjuster Switch" allows the line to lock into place or extend and retract freely in rough or tidal conditions.
Specs and Dimensions
- 7/16th inch double braid nylon rope (white).
- 9 1/2 feet of rope. line can be changed to reach 11 1/2 feet.
- Moors boats up to 35 feet or 7500 lbs and below unless rope change.
- Made of Stainless steel, Aluminum, and Steel.
- UPC-6 9426399844 2 (Flush Mount-Eye)UPC-6 0240154861 9 (Flush Mount-Snap Hook)
- 8 pounds per unit
- An eye-loop or coated snap hook at the end of the rope for easy mooring
- stainless steel/spring loaded Automatic retractable system.
- powder coated in an epoxy resin to prevent rust corrosion.
- Comes with instructions, stainless steel key, and 11 stainless steel lag bolts for installation