Mastervolt ChargeMaster 12 Amp Battery Charger - 3 Bank, 24V44020120-MAS
ChargeMaster Battery Charger - 12 Amp - 3 Bank - 24V
Power You Can Rely On
Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster, plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolt’s ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no matter where you are. The ChargeMaster can charge multiple battery banks simultaneously thanks to its combined functionality. Moreover, all ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection (not available on ChargeMaster 24/6). You also have the option of central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system. The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
Charging Your Batteries With Every Voltage
The Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage (90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1 regulation gets the most out of limited generator capacity.
Metal-on-metal fitting gives a firm connection, and prevents corrosion or overheating of contact surfaces.
Charging Multiple Battery Banks
The ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two meters of cable for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A, ideal for your starter batteries.
- 3-Step+ charging technology for fast and complete charging.
- Safe and complete charging due to standard safety features.
- Memory function prevents overcharging in case of an unstable power supply.
- Clear control panel.
- Easy to install.
- Built-in system functionality (MasterBus) in combination with other Mastervolt products (not available on ChargeMaster 24/6).
- Nominal output voltage: 24 V
- Total charge current:12 A
- Number of battery outlets: 3
- Charge current second output: 12 A
- Charge current third output:12 A
- Battery capacity range: 24-120 Ah
- Nominal input voltage: 120/230 V (90-265 V), 50/60 Hz
- AC connection: 2M AC cable
- Power supply mode: yes
- Display/read-out: LED display
- Fastening: 4x screw
- Dimensions, H x W x D: 234 x 132 x 60 mm / 9.2 x 5.2 x 2.4 inch
- Weight: 1.8 kg / 4.0 lb
- Approvals:CE, ABYC A-31, SAE J1171/ISO8846 ignition protected
- Charge characteristic: IUoUo, automatic / 3-step+ for gel/AGM/wet/Lithium Ion
- Charge voltage Bulk: 28.8 V
- Charge voltage Absorption: 28.5 V
- Absorption time: 4 hours
- Charge voltage Float (wet batteries): 26.5 V
- Charge voltage Float (gel/AGM batteries): 27.6 V
- Temperature compensation: -60 mV/ °C -33 mV/ °F
- Voltage compensation: automatic
- Power consumption (DC side): < 2 mA
- Full load consumption (230 V AC): 435 W
- Current Control function: no
- Power factor control: ≥ 0.98
- Temperature range (ambient temp.): -25 °C to 60 °C, derating > 25 °C -13 °F to 140 °F
- Sound level: < 52 dBA at 1M
- Protection degree: IP23
- Protections: over temperature, over load, short circuit, high/low battery voltage
- Cooling: vario fan
- MasterBus compatible: yes
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Charger Output Voltage: 24v
- Charger Output - Amps: 12a
- Charging Banks: 3
- Portable: No
- Charger Input - Voltage: 120/230v
- Box Dimensions: 5"H x 7"W x 11"L WT: 4.65 lbs
- UPC: 816882020100
Owner's Manual (pdf)