Raritan MK2 Rudder Angle IndicatorMK212-RAR
MK2 Rudder Indicator w/2" RD. Analog Panel Meter, Chrome, 12v
The Ruddermaster indicates at a glance how far the rudder is from a straight-ahead position. As the steering wheel is turned, the sending unit communicates the angle of the rudder to the calibration box. The calibration box transmits the rudder’s position to the meter.
The Ruddermaster can be used both as a steering aid and to monitor auto pilot systems. Raritan offers several styles of meters for readout as well as some that are splash proof. Repeating units can also be installed should there be a need for a readout at a station and not the main control panel.
- Useful aid for docking or close maneuvering
- Constant monitoring of rudder angle position from 0 to 45 degrees
- Ready for installation with all necessary components needed - meter, calibration box and sending unit
- MK2 model
- 2" Round
- Sprayproof (IP64)
- Instrument Function: Rudder Angle
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 12"W x 12"L WT: 3.2 lbs
- UPC: 085462008917
Quick Guide (pdf)