Raymarine RayStar 130 GPS AntennaE32153-RAY
Raystar 130 GPS Sensor
The Raystar 130 GPS sensor brings a whole new level of precision to your Raymarine navigation network. Equipped with an ultra-precise 48-channel GPS receiver with WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS Satellite Differential decoding, the Raystar 130 GPS provides consistent accuracy of better than 3 meters. Raystar 130 is also highly resistant to intentional and unintentional GPS jamming and signal interference.
The Raystar 130 supports the latest SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 data networking protocols making it the perfect primary or backup GPS receiver for your multifunction display system, instrument system or chartplotter. Raystar 130 offers flexible installation and can be low-profile mounted on any horizontal surface. It also includes a 1" x 14 TPI pole mounting adapter that can be used to attach the Raystar 130 to any standard antenna extension pole or rail mount.
- Ultra compact all-in-one GPS receiver with Satellite Differential
- Flexible surface mount and pole mounting options
- New ultra-precise 48-channel GPS receiver
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 network compatible
- Box Dimensions: 4"H x 7"W x 10"L WT: 1.8 lbs
- UPC: 091975010286
Owner's Manual (pdf)