The Koolair PM500-115 or 230 is a completely submersible sealless centrifugal magnetic drive marine hvac pump. Model generates a maximum flow of 8.5 gallons per minute and furthermore a maximum head of 19 feet at 25 PSI. The PM500-115 is also ISO 8846 Marine Ignition Protected. Replaces March LC-3CP-MD Pump with a 115 or 230 volt motor. 500 GPH (Gallons Per Hour).
Features & Benefits Of Our PM500 115 or 230 Marine Coolant Pumps
- To withstand thermal overloads without failure, the pump has run dry protection. Finally when cooled, the pump will resume operating normally.
- Polypropylene, Buna N and Ceramic Magnet make up the wet end materials exposed to liquids. When submerged, Epoxy, Stainless Steel, Polysulfone, and also the Cord will come in contact with the solution.
- The inlet connection is a ¾” female pipe thread and the outlet is ½” male pipe thread.
- Includes fully integrated, heavy duty marine base and also the original base in contrast to other pumps.
- The motor is a 1 Phase 115V or 230V, .05 Horsepower motor, running on either 50 or 60 HZ.
- The pump is not self-priming and requires flooded suction.
- Maximum internal pressure is 25 PSI and the maximum liquid temperature is 130 Fahrenheit or 54 Celsius.